The most important factor for any business to grow is to build a good relationship with its clients.
Why should you build customer relationship?
- To gain trust
- To get loyal customers/ followers
- To get referrals
- To get benefited
How could you build the relationship?
- Give and Share Useful information
- Share your success secrets
- Give Incentives
- to your referrers
- on public special occasions such as New Year, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc
- on personal events such as birthdays, wedding anniversaries etc
Listen to what Patrick Schwerdtfeger, Author of Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed says about using Incentives in your Social Media Marketing Strategy.
- Stay in touch
Avenues to build customer relationships online
- Your Website
- Your Blog
- Guest Blog
- Online Discussion Forums
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Fan Page
- Online MeetUps
- Google Hangout
How about sharing your customer relationship experience? Please take a moment to share your story.
Image courtesy: PinkBlue from freedigitalphotos.net