How to Add a New Page to Your Blog



In this post, I am going to show you, how you can add a "New Page" to your blog. I have added 2 new Pages to my blog namely "Interview with Business Owners" and "Contact Uma"



Step 1: From the Design Page

Go to the " Design Page" and click on "Pages" 


Step 2: Click on "New Page" in the next screen.

You will get the compose window. Give a title and type your contents and publish it.

Step 3: Go to the " Layout" Page and click on "Add a Gadget" in the "crosscol" below the "header"  



Step 4: Choose "Pages" from the list of Gadgets.


Step 5: You will see the list of Pages that you have created from the "Design" Page in this "Configure Page List".

Select the ones that you want on your blog.


Click on the "Save" button. And you are done. :)

I hope I have given clear instructions and it was easy to follow. So, how many Pages have you added in your Blog? 

HAPPY BLOGGING!

For Your Growth!
Uma Mahi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment